Chase Diving - Professional Equipment and Systems
Divex is recognized as a global industry leader in the design, supply and manufacture of diving and subsea equipment for the international market including: saturation diving systems, recompression chambers, defense rebreathers, communication products and more.
A complete line of diving accessories, including made-to-measure custom drysuits
- Atomic Aquatics
Innovative diving equipment of the highest caliber. Lightweight alloy and mixed gas compatible scuba regulators and computers.
- Zeagle Systems
A complex line of buoyancy compensators, scuba regulators, and diving products.
Quality scuba diving and other adventurous bags and luggage. Stahlsac is a major O.E.M. source for companies around the world.
- CRYE Associates
A textile driven company that creates truly innovative products; Manufacturer of new lightweight, free-swimming enhanced protection dive suit. .
- Submersible Systems
Compact, lightweight and reliable self-contained breathing apparatuses designed for short-term out-of-air emergencies.
Innovatively engineered inflatables since 1977. Offering a standard line of underwater lift bags ranging from 25 - 77,000 lbs. lift capacity
Complete line of system regulators, manifolds and flow control components
- Chase Filter and Components
Top of the line filters for virtually any application; specializing in high pressure Tee, In-line, and Mini filters for oxygen, air and hydraulics.
An expert team of scientists, engineers and experienced divers joining forces to develop breakthrough digital underwater communications technology.
- Supply a variety of quality diving equipment, underwater systems, and specialty components from companies that are the best in their fields.
- Deliver finished specialty equipment directly to the customer via light manufacturing, product kitting, and final assembly/test.
- Interface with government labs, program managers, and other manufactures to design, test and certify specialized undersea equipment and systems.
- Consult on diving systems and equipment, TTPs, technical manuals, training, and logistic support; finding the right solutions and/or designs to support Military and Special Operations Force undersea requirements.
- Annual audits for ISO 9001 Quality Compliance, meeting all DOD requirements for Deep Submergence Systems (DSS) Level 2.
- Conform to MIL-STD-1330/MIL-STD-1622 cleaning requirements and Military Standard Packaging.
- Experienced professionals who pride ourselves on customer service, on-time deliveries, and doing things right.